It has been almost three months since the launch of my novel, Give, and I am grateful beyond measure for all the love and support the book has received. Still, as a debut novel from a small indie press, Give faces an uphill battle in the bookselling word, and I could really use your help. Any of the following would be hugely appreciated, and they truly just take a minute!
· Recommend that your state or region’s digital library add the book to their collection. Go to your digital library on overdrive, search for Witsell Give, and recommend the title. You’ll need a library card to sign in.
· Do you have a library card? It’s easy to request that your local library add the book to their collection. In Buncombe County, all you have to do is visit your branch’s website, scroll to the bottom of the page, and fill out a brief form.
· Write a review and/or leave a star rating on Amazon. You don’t have to have purchased the book from amazon; you can rite a review if you have spent $50 there in the last 12 months.
Go to Amazon: Give, A Novel
· Write a review and/or leave a star rating on Goodreads.com. You have to have an account, but it’s free to sign up. Go to Goodreads: Give, A Novel
· If you liked Give, please tell your friends, family, colleagues, book groups, etc. There’s a list of discussion questions on my website at https://www.ericawitsell.com/for-discussion.